Friday, March 02, 2012

TA Baby!

Hey little guy - I'm coming.  
Mama's coming to get you! Just a few more weeks and we will finally get to meet you.  
We've waited so long for you, we've dreamed of you, we've ached for you.  
We're coming to get you!
It's felt so long, but finally, I received TA!  

 I carried my phone around all day (well all week, shoot - all month) waiting for a call.

So mid afternoon today, I sent Heidi an email and said to her something like, "Being as we now know that we will not be receiving TAs today, can you tell me when the latest date would be that we could get TA and still travel before the trade fair there in April."  Not 5 minutes later I walked over to the next desk to show someone how to do something, and wouldn't you know - I got the call from Heidi (and missed it of course)! Yeah, I know - something about watched pots.

I will know travel plans within the next few days, but will most likely be leaving around March 23rd.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!

Joni said...

Woohoo!!! So exciting!!

Tonya M. said...

Wow, it's finally happening!