Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Visas

Still waiting for TA and really, REALLY hoping it's this week.

We finally decided that I will go with just Mei.  Financially, I just can't bring 2 more people.  I so wanted both girls to come, but it is just not to be at this time.

So I sent off the visa applications for Mei and me.  They went in the mail 2/28 at 9:08 am, arrived at their destination on the west coast 2/29 at 11:32 am, and I see that they are now at the consulate being processed.  It takes 4 days to process so I will get them back Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

It's starting to feel real!  But I have so much to do!  At home and at work.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Oh, it must be hard to have to decide to leave one girl home- and then to decide which one gets to go. Such is life - and the main goal is to bring the Little Prince home!!