Wow! We're going! We're actually going! We're going to China! Willem - here we come!
We have confirmed flights leaving March 22nd at 7:21 am and arriving in Beijing on March 23 at 3:40 pm with 2 people going.
We leave from Guangzhou on the way back April 6th at 10:30 am and arrive home at 8:26 pm with 3 people coming back!
6 comments:
Fantastic news! Congratulations!!
I'm sooo excited for you all!!!
Oh that is so soon! I can hardly stand the wait!!!
I remember the anticipation at this point in the journey SO well! I am so happy to see another Huai'an child going home! Can't wait to follow your journey! You are in the home stretch!!
I remember the anticipation at this point in the journey SO well! I am so happy to see another Huai'an child going home! Can't wait to follow your journey! You are in the home stretch!!
Post a Comment