Hello!
No, I didn't hack this blog ;)
Just so you all know who I am, Kristin is my aunt and she asked me to introduce myself before she leaves to China. I promised to help her out with her blog while she is gone so she can keep everyone updated (in case she isn't able to make posts over there).
My name is Tonya, and I live in South Dakota. I write in my free time and have lots of blogs, so this is nothing new to me. :) I will be back if my help is needed in a couple weeks.
3 comments:
Thank you, Tonya, for the introduction and for your willingness to help me out.
Oh, it's so nice that you can help Kristin out if she can't blog from China, Tonya! So good of you both to cover bases, so we can all be along on the journey!
Tonya, I didn't know you live in South Dakota! I thought you lived In the Fargo/Moorhead area.. Now watch, I'll probably say this again at some point in the future. I have Alzheimer's!
Post a Comment