Sunday, March 04, 2012

Easter Gifts & Traveling

I am so happy to tell you that I am finally really close to traveling to bring my precious son home.  I would really love to be able to try raise the money for the plane ticket to bring Willem home.  
What an awesome gift it could be to him from all of you - to help bring him home.

I am going to put this out there one more time, the opportunity to purchase this awesome jewelry.  
Each piece of jewelry comes in a black velvet drawstring bag and this would make a really nice Easter gift for yourself or a loved one.

I have seen many of these pieces and they are really nice, much nicer even than they look on the website.
The couple that sells this jewelry have a super big heart for adoption and have recently come home from China with their second daughter.
They really want these kids to have a chance with a family, and have set up this fundraiser so that you can help adoptive parents bring a precious child home and get a nice piece of jewelry at the same time.

Please click to go to the Be A Voice website to see all of the jewelry pieces.
If you'd like to order, you can order online right here using 'Qiang' as the password (so that Tammy knows the order is for me) and the order will come directly to you.
Just let me know in the comments if you order.

Below are pictures of several of the pieces.
'Believe' pin

'Expect Miracles' bracelet

'Be A Voice' toggle bracelet - 6", 7", or 8"

No comments: