Tuesday, March 20, 2012

34 Hours

Wow! 
Less than 34 hours and we are on the plane and on our way.

I think of you alot little guy. 
You're always on my mind. 
What are you thinking? 
Do you know we're coming? 
Have they told you mama's coming?
Would you understand if they did? 
Have they shown you the picture I sent of us?

I've prayed over this for a lifetime and have been led to this point.
I've been blessed with 2 precious gifts of daughters,
and now will soon meet you, my son!
And you will meet this mama.

I am so excited for you to join us, this crazy family!
But for you to join us you leave so much behind.
Yes, what you have right now is not a family, but it's your life
It's what you've known.
And tho, we've know of you for a year
and have waited in our impatience.
You don't know us.

I pray that I'm given wisdom and guidance
to help you when you're scared
to help you in your grief
to help you get to know us and love us.

I'm coming Willem.
And in just a few short days you will
have a family forever!

4 comments:

Darla said...

Oh goodness gracious, how can you even bear it at ths point? SO close, yet so far! I can't wait for more posts!!!

Joni said...

Beautiful post!!!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that it is time for you to travel and to bring back your little guy. I hadn't read your blog for quite some time so I didn't realize how soon you were leaving. We will be waiting to meet our new nephew! Have a safe and fun trip!

Unknown said...

Hoping for a safe, restful, stress-free journey for you! And can't wait to read that you have your boy!