I got an email today telling me that my Adam Walsh finger prints cleared today. That means that the home study can be officially finished. Yaaayyy!
Edited 5/6/11
The day after I posted the above, I got an email from IAS stating, "I'm sorry you misunderstood. It was not the result of the AW prints we received, but the 2 learning certificates you emailed to us." I had emailed them 2 certificates of learning a week or so before, and they were letting me know that they had received them. The funny thing is I had emailed them letting them know that I had mailed my I-800A form to them along with a fee that was due and asked about the AW prints and they responded telling me they received them. I assumed they meant the prints.
Oh well, such is the road to adoption.
BUT...Now I can officially and truly say, "My AW Prints have cleared!! I received an email today telling me...
GOOD NEWS
The Adam Walsh notice just popped up on our screen today.
No findings on May 4, 2011
Yay - It sure is good to know I'm not a criminal! Well, that and now they can officially finish the homestudy. :)
1 comment:
Yippee-Yay! What a relief to have that done now, right?
Post a Comment