Thursday, May 19, 2011

USCIS Acceptance Confirmation

Yay!!!! Drum roll Please!! 

I found out that the I-797 is the ultimate document I'm waiting for and I got the  email below telling me that it's coming!  Yes!!!  So by May 29th I should have it. Come on passport-I need you too!  I have already started making sure I have all the rest of the original documents I will need in my dossier so when I get these 2 magical docs I can send them all off to CHI to be authenticated and certified and then sent off to China!

To: KKH
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 12:41 AM
Subject: USCIS Acceptance Confirmation

Dear Applicant/Petitioner:

Your USCIS application/petition has been received and routed to the National Benefit Center for processing. Within 7 - 10 days by standard mail you will receive your official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) with your Receipt Number SIMxxx. If you have any questions please contact the Hague Unit at xxx.
 
Mama's coming little guy. Mama's coming.

No comments: