Thursday, May 26, 2011

Passport & SOS

I worked a really long day at work today, but had a wonderful surprise when I got home. 

My passport came today.  That was fast!  I mailed it off on May 16th and got it back on May 26th ~ 10 days!  I'm really impressed.

Also today ~ got my packet of very important papers into the mail to the Secretary of State.  They will authenticate the notarizations (make sure the notaries are authentic) and send them back to me.  My goal was to get the papers in the mail to SOS before we leave for camping.  Did t!

Any guesses on how long it will take to get them back?

1 comment:

J Kallinen said...

So fun to see ya'll after the graduation tonight ... and be able to catch up with how things are going. Now to wait to hear of the next exciting step!!!!