Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jewelry Fundraiser

Below are several items of jewelry I have available for sale directly from me.  You can also see several other pieces I have available if you click right here.  You can still order and receive your items for Christmas.  They are beautiful!

You also can order directly from the 
Be a Voice website and have it shipped directly to you.  If you want to do that you can shop and order online right here using 'Qiang' as the password (so that Tammy knows the order is for me). If you have questions you can leave a comment or you can email me at kkhillukka @ izoom. net.

Celtic Cross Design (Pin/Pendant) $10 each 

This is so beautiful I kept one for myself! This meaningful piece is highly polished silver over lead-free pewter and can be worn as a pin or as a pendant. It measures 1 9/16” in length and 1 3/16” across.  ( 10  9 available)  



Celtic Love Knot Bracelets $20 
This is a piece that I received and didn't need from Be a Voice and instead of sending it back I thought maybe someone would be interested in purchasing it directly from me. This is a solid ounce and that is quite heavy. You can also order these directly from Be a Voice  and they would come directly to you.  They come in a nice black velvet drawstring bag and would make a wonderful Christmas present for yourself or for a loved one.  (1 available from me)  
Celtic Love Knot “Expect Miracles” Cuff Bracelet

'Believe' Pin $15 
This is also a piece that I received in error from Be a Voice and instead of sending it back I thought maybe someone would be interested in purchasing it directly from me. You can also order these directly from Be a Voice  and they would come directly to you.  They come in a nice black velvet drawstring bag and would make a wonderful Christmas present for yourself or for a loved one.  (1 available from me)


“Believe” Pin


Thank you so much for looking and shopping with me!  I truly appreciate it!

1 comment:

Tonya M. said...

Got my jewelry today! I think I'm going to put the cross on a black string and wear it as a necklace. :)