Wednesday, December 14, 2011

LOA Day!

What a wonderful day!  It is with great JOY and humbleness after waiting 105 days, that I can announce, 'Today is LOA day!'

I can't believe that I finally received it.  And wouldn't you know I missed the call when Heidi first called!  I swear I carried my phone everywhere I went for 3 months waiting for that call.

Today we had a Christmas potluck at work and I was walking around the department looking for Christmas carol clues and left my phone at my desk!  I saw 'missed call' first on my work phone and wondered who wanted what.  I hit the button to see who had called and about fell over when I saw the area code! Heidi called back again pretty quick and I was shaking as she talked to me I was so excited.  I'm sure I didn't hear a word she said after she told me, "Merry Christmas, we have a present for you!"

Then to top it off I won a free jeans day sticker today!

I'm coming precious boy, I'm coming!



I've posted this picture before, but I have to add a note to it this time.  I showed this picture to one of the wonderful ladies at the agency I'm using and she said it looks 'heavenly'.

This is the first smile I've seen in all the pictures I've seen of Willem.  And with his smile and the light shining on his face like that it does look heavenly. I didn't know right away, but I found out that this picture was taken on what would have been my mom's birthday.  When I found that out it gave me a feeling that it is my angel Mom smiling down on me from heaven.

2 comments:

Joni said...

Woo-hoo!! Congratulations! So ... what happens next? Your little guy is sooo darling!

Tonya M. said...

What an awesome day!!