I also want to thank another mother for allowing her the gift of life. What a gift you've given us all. We think of you often and wish you could see her and know how well she's doing and how loved she is. Thank you other mother!
Here's one scared and sad little girl.
And here she is 6 years later!
Happy Adoption Day my sweet cuddly little girl!
3 comments:
You three children are beautiful!! Your two girls look so much alike!
Thank you for your comment! Luke wears a size 3T- he turned 3 yrs on Nov. 18th. He is about 36 inches tall and 30 lbs. I hope that helps!
We bought his fleece jacket in a size 4T but everything else is 3T. Hi shoe size is 8.5.
Blessings on your journey to your little boy!!
I don't know how I did not see this post before! Oh, what a darling girl she is, your Miss Bee! Our kids look at the first picture, when she was so small, and say that she and the little Prince look so much alike! :-) Isn't that fun?!!
(I deleted the first comment I wrote, because I realized I wrote the Little Prince's name there ...)
Yes, Joni. I see how they can say they look similar. Fun!
Post a Comment