Well, today is the dreaded Day 100. Even though I knew it was a possibility and even said it's a possibility, I really never thought I would be one of those over 100 days people. Really.
So of course I had to email my agency on Day 100 and just see if maybe they thought my dossier had been dropped under the desk or something. I got an email back from my wonderful contact. Oh, how I love her. She emailed me back, "Hang in there girl cuz we have been checking. The CC*WA was in training all last week and nothing moved. But a little bird told us last night that we'd get all 4 of the SC's (LOAs) that we've been squeaking about... Cross your fingers for a DHL truck to come our way next week."
YAHOO! So I have my fingers crossed. Could you cross your fingers too? And if you could remember us in prayer, cuz once we do receive this piece of paper it is still 3 months til travel. This is a hard wait!
...
Of course I ponder the why of this long wait. I've seen many people submit their dossier after me that are zipping up on travel already. And the long wait I had for my first US approval. Why? I don't know. Maybe there is no reason. I do believe tho that traveling when we will (now not earlier than March) rather than in December when we would have traveled if my paperwork would have flowed on the same timeline as others, we will save a lot of money in travel costs. It will be as if one and maybe close to two of us will be traveling for free. Maybe that's why?
No comments:
Post a Comment