Today I received the official form in the mail from Dept of Homeland Security, stating that they had received my I-800 application and it is in process. The official Receipt Date is 12/19/11.
Also, today I got an email from a mom of a 12 year old girl that was adopted last May from my little guy's SWI. The mom showed Willem's pictures to her daughter to see if she remembered Willem. She did! Here's part of the email I received from her this morning.
"From what i understand, the older children did not have much if any contact with the babies. If the children were old enough to go out and play, they all interacted.
Kristen- kira did remember your little man. She got a big smile when she saw his picture. She did not help with him, but did see him on the playground a lot.
He loves to swing and slide, he played nice with the other kids, and did not cry a lot. He was moved from the a toddler room to another room..."
It made my day to receive that. :)
2 comments:
Fun :)
Oh, how exciting!!!
Post a Comment