Thursday, January 05, 2012

I-800 Approved Today

Today I got an email that I am I-800 approved ~


Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 10:54:40 -0500
Ms. Hxxxx,
I wanted to follow up with you to let you know that a provisional approval was rendered on the above-mentioned application as of yesterday evening. The case file has since been routed to the National Visa Centre (NVC) for consular processing. Please let us know if you have further questions or comments. Thank you! ce

Yes!  One more step done.  

3 comments:

Joni said...

I haven't commented for a while - but am still anxiously by your side as you wait for all the paperwork to go thru the proper channels, so you can just go get that little munchkin home!

Joni said...

By the way, I haven't forgotten about the bracelets I ordered - can't wait to buy them from you and let the girls wear them! K is especially a 'glitzy' girl - she looooves jewelry!

kristin said...

Joni - Now I can see the paperwork moving along. Of course we're working through alot of Holidays, here and there, so it's a bit slower, but moving. I'll post again soon on the most recent step.

Also, I have the bracelets here waiting for some little girls to claim them. :)