Thursday, October 27, 2011

Can You Help Bring Me Home...

Hi!  I'm Willem. 
Can you please read the note from my mama below my picture? 
I really want to come home to join my family and you can help out!

I am working on a fundraiser for our adoption. Please take a look at the Be A Voice website by clicking right here and see if there's anything you'd like to order. I ordered 4 pieces of this jewelry myself to make sure it was nice and to show as samples. They really are as nice as they look. This is very solid jewelry. For example, the Celtic Love Knot bracelets (below) are a solid ounce and that is quite heavy. They come in a nice black velvet drawstring bag and would make a wonderful Christmas present for yourself or for a loved one.   
Celtic Love Knot “Expect Miracles” Cuff Bracelet

If you'd like to order, you can order right online right here using 'Qiang' as the password (so that Tammy knows the order is for me) and the order will come directly to you.   If you order from MN there will not be sales tax, but there would be a small shipping fee. Otherwise, let me know and I can order it for you and get it to you.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Willem and his mama thank you so much for looking.  It means a lot to us.

8 comments:

J Kallinen said...

An FYI: you might want to either underline or change the font color on the word "online" to know that's where to click. I couldn't figure out how to access the link to look at the site. Hopefully others will be able to figure it out so it can be a beneficial fundraiser for you!!!!

kristin said...

ok - I did have it in blue, but made a change so hopefully it will be even easier to see. Thank you!

J Kallinen said...

Thanks!!! On my screen I could tell where to click ... but now I can!! I'll take a look here soon. Good luck on the sales!

J Kallinen said...

Ooops! I meant to say "I was not able to tell where to click" ... but now I can!

Joni said...

Are the bracelets children's sizes? They're so pretty!

kristin said...

Joni - I ordered the 7" toggle bracelet and tried in on Bee and that one fit her without falling off. They also have that one in 6" and 8". The 7" on fits me really good too, but my wrist is really small.

I also order the Celtic knot bracelet. It is solid, but you can make it smaller too by bending it a bit.

If you talk to Darla she can tell you what she thought of them as she saw them.

Joni said...

Ok- let's see what I can do. Would have to send you a check, I suppose? Hey, I might have you send me some things from there, anyway (things I'd buy and have sent to your house ...) :-)

kristin said...

Yes, Joni let me know if you want to order and we'll work it out. And if you want to have other things shipped here that works too. :)