I emailed CHI yesterday just to check if there was anything new on my file (dossier).
And, well here's my email. You have to read from the bottom up. Nothing too earth shattering but, well maybe kinda exciting. They have done something to my file there in China, it's for sure not just sitting on the bottom of a pile. :)
********************************************
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 10:50 AM
Subject: RE: How are thingsOh, that’s ok that you didn’t get back to me. I totally understand how that is. I really have a waiting mama brain right now.
Thank you for checking! That’s so exciting that the CCC WA has a date next to my file! Maybe cuz the US CIS took literally double the time with my I800A than anyone else I’ve ever heard of, maybe the I800 will be quick. Maybe? I can only hope, and pray.
Oh, I would love to meet you too and have you meet my kids! And I’d love to meet Stefani too, and all you wonderful people who help us bring our babies home.
Thank you!
Kristin Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 9:38 AM
Subject: RE: How are things
Subject: RE: How are things
Hey Kristin-
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday but when I went on the CHina site to check any progress or postings on your case I got lost in new information for several families
AND ...
YOU WERE RIGHT... the CCC WA had posted a 9-28-11 date next to your file.... this was listed behind your log in date so we are guessing this means that they have actually now review your dossier????
With any luck we should get a SC in the next 4-6 weeks and then it's all up to the governments: US CIS to process your i800 quickly and GZ Consulate and the CCC WA to issue the TA.
It could happen before Feb let's keep our fingers crossed. I'd love for your sis to meet Willem too (ohhh and someday I'd like to meet your WHOLE clan too).
Best wishes,
Heidi
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday but when I went on the CHina site to check any progress or postings on your case I got lost in new information for several families
AND ...
YOU WERE RIGHT... the CCC WA had posted a 9-28-11 date next to your file.... this was listed behind your log in date so we are guessing this means that they have actually now review your dossier????
With any luck we should get a SC in the next 4-6 weeks and then it's all up to the governments: US CIS to process your i800 quickly and GZ Consulate and the CCC WA to issue the TA.
It could happen before Feb let's keep our fingers crossed. I'd love for your sis to meet Willem too (ohhh and someday I'd like to meet your WHOLE clan too).
Best wishes,
Heidi
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 08:38:12 -0500
Subject: RE: How are things
Hi again Heidi – I have another question for you.
I have a sister who lives in Finland and she is going to be in the US in February. Do you think there’s any way that I will have traveled to China and back by then? She has been back once since she moved there and I so don’t want to miss her visit here. She has 2 girls who are the same ages as my girls and the girls were such good friends before they left. Of course I would love for my sister to meet Willem in person too. J
Thanks!
Kristin
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 1:31 PM
Subject: How are things
Hi Heidi – I haven’t bugged you for a while so had to send you an email. J
I just have to check how things are going. Someone who is LID a day before me said she is ‘in review’ in China, which she said means that she will have her LSC within a couple of weeks. Are you able to tell where my file is?
I also wanted to ask what I should be working on. I know I have to fill out the I800 form. There’s something else that I have to fill out too, I think.
Have a nice day!
Kristin
1 comment:
Ooohhhh ... I hope you'll already be back with Willem! That would just make the trip even more special to be able to meet him, while there!! And I really, really hope you're not just traveling at the same time as we are. Well, let's see ... ! I think you'll be there and back! :-)
Post a Comment