I really wanted to bring the girls to the zoo again this summer. My summers are so busy at work that I just thought that we wouldn't make it again this year. But I have been watching this beautiful weekend coming up and thought if the nice weather happens we will go. It did and we did. We went on Sunday and we had fun!
The girls' favorite, I think. Here's Mei looking in on the Polar Bears.
My favorite Polar Bear!
There were also brown bears and grizzlies.
The Cats...
Female Lion
I told Bee that this one is going to have babies. She thought we should go back to the zoo the next day to see if we could see the babies.
Snow Leopard
Giraffes
Blast from the past...August 2008. See how little they are!
Tortoises (giant turtles)
They look so small from 3 years ago.
Here's the real thing. I wish I would have gotten it with one of the girls in front of him. He's huge!
The 'Birds'
So beautiful and graceful looking, the Flamingos.
We had to see the Penguins.
Time to sit down for a little break.
And last but certainly not least...
...the monkeys.
They were hard to get good pictures of - they were so active. Mei's favorite monkeys were the Spider Monkeys. I didn't get any pictures of them, as they never stopped moving.
We all loved watching the Orangutans.
Here baby is teasing dad.
He keeps going after dad and dad pushes him away.
Here's baby again
We can't leave the zoo without a few rides.
Sorry...just had to do one more from August 2008.
1 comment:
We enjoyed visiting the zoo with you! Nice pictures! You might get a Christmas card pic out of one of them, hey?!! We (some of the kids and I) were thinking B looks just like an Eskimo in the polar bear picture - so cute!! M's hair is so long! They are both so pretty!
Post a Comment