Well, it's day 48 and I'm still waiting.
Today I got a call from my agency. They had a document, my Nurture Plan, that had not been signed by me. Earlier I had sent them a rough draft but didn't have my specific child info in it. When little Huai Qiang came along and we locked his file, I was heading up to a wedding. We were pushing hard for everything to be done over the weekend as the paperwork had to be submitted by Sunday night of that weekend or I would lose the lock on my precious little guy. So the wonderful ladies edited my document changing info as needed and submitted it along with the rest of the paperwork. So not so good news it hadn't been signed. But they sent it to me - I signed and scanned back to them. Good news, maybe?, China IS looking at my file and saw that it hadn't been signed.
I'm coming, precious little one.

1 comment:
He is SO darling! I hope I get to meet him in February!
Post a Comment