Here is a new picture of my precious little guy! There was a family that traveled to the orphanage today to receive their son and they were able to get a picture for me. It was nap time and he was woken up in order to receive the toy (delivered by the family for me). Actually they went and bought a toy and brought it for me. :) Anyway you can see he looks like he just woke up. And I want to go and just get him right now!

7 comments:
Soooo sweet!!
What a darling boy! I just can't wait until you can go there and get him!!! It's kind of an excrutiating wait, even for aunties.... and cousins! We are all just waiting for the next step to happen! :)
I double-clicked on the clicker and my comment double-commented! So I deleted one....:) and it tattled and told you that "this post has been removed by the author"...so then I felt compelled to explain to you exactly why that post had been removed by the author! :)
I double-clicked on the clicker and my comment double-commented! So I deleted one....:) and it tattled and told you that "this post has been removed by the author"...so then I felt compelled to explain to you exactly why that post had been removed by the author! :)
IT DID IT AGAIN!!! Grrr...It wouldn't post, it just sat there all frozen like, until I double-clicked it, then it double posted. Weird machine! :/
IT DID IT AGAIN!!! Grrr...It wouldn't post, it just sat there all frozen like, until I double-clicked it, then it double posted. Weird machine! :/
Awww...hopefully it won't be much longer.
Post a Comment