Today is 11/11/11 - a magical sounding kind of day. Shouldn’t this be the day that magic happens? Oh, it would feel magical to receive that LOA.
What was I doing at 11:11 am on 11/11/11? Taking pictures of my phone at work and dreaming about LOA. How about you? What were you doing?
What was I doing at 11:11 am on 11/11/11? Taking pictures of my phone at work and dreaming about LOA. How about you? What were you doing?
So Day 70 came and went and Day 71 too. Now it’s Day 72 and I’m still waiting. I do try, I try so hard to say it’s all in His timing and to know and believe that. Also, to understand in my heart that His timing is best. It will come and it will be the right time. But I’m just a little old impatient human being…a mama who wants her boy in her arms.
Each step seems to take so much longer than most every one else this time. I ponder things and I wonder why. Now I have been been 'in process' in China for 6 weeks and 2 days. First, agencies were saying that once you are 'in process' it will be 2-4 weeks til you receive your LOA. Now they are telling people it's 3-6 weeks. Well I broke that record too. Oh, 'in process' means that China is actively looking at my dossier. It's not just sitting dormant, lonely, and unlooked at in a pile somewhere. In process is a good thing, I just wonder why it doesn't feel that way!
Here's a cute picture I just had to post. Jia visiting with Bumblebee the bird.


3 comments:
One day soon, the waiting will be over, and you'll have some news! I think you'll know next week - that's my prediction! :-) Oh, you have a Bumblebee - fun! Our kids (especially T) would love to get a bird again, but this house is too cold in the winter - it wouldn't survive. It'd be fun to get a little dog, too. Someday ..... !!
Oh how agonizing. I'm sure I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is to wait but I'M even feeling agonized and impatient!!!
11:11a.m. 11/11/11, I was charting at work and got to document that at 11:00 on 11/11/11 I did a vent check. And at 11:11 p.m. on 11/11/11, I said, "Ok, NOW!" to Holli, who was waiting at the computer to post on facebook that it was exactly 11:11 11/11/11. :)
And, I keep meaning to let you know, I would for sure like to order 2 of those necklaces (the charm kind) whenever you order next. Let me know how to pay you then!
Necklaces? I should actually order those, or the bracelets (two.) Let's talk about it!! Let me know, too, when you're ordering.
Post a Comment