Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Party at the Park

Miss Mei wanted to have a party at the park for her birthday and invite her cousins and aunts and uncles ~ so we did.  It was so SO HOT that day that I told the girls to go in swimsuits and they could play in the water while we were there.  Plus I figured it would just be a bit cooler with swimsuits on.  And tho it was so hot I think we all had a good time.   

Happy Birthday to my big girl!


 Some of the guests in attendance ~
There was lunch in the park...
kick back after the lunch
too tired for lunch

ladies after lunch

and there was playing after lunch
and more playing after lunch

and this one's so cute I wanna just eat her for lunch

and this one for dessert

2 comments:

Joni said...

Oh, did we have fun looking at these pictures!! A couple of the little ones pictures made us hesitate before we could for sure name them - yikes! Looks like it was a fun day - these occasions make us so lonesome. :( Anyway- nice to see the pics of the pretty birthday girl and party guests!

kristin said...

Oh, good. My camera lens was filmy that day so the pics weren't that good. Not that they ever are, but...
Miss Mei told me that day that she missed you and she wished you all could be there.
I wish you coulda been there too.