Here's another email from the wonderful angel lady. Wow! Am I ready for a boy? Yes, I am. I can't wait til he's here.
"Happy birthday and hope your travel comes soon...yes we certainly know what it means...I also have a daughter 9 yrs from Hubei province. Your son walked well and was very mobile...in fact he was interested in everything going on and had that very boy energy and curiousity which we have learnt about in the last few years...Feel free to use the photos in any way you wish..I am am amazed that I actually took so many photos of him - he ended up being in so many, it does give you an indication as to how well he moved about!!
best wishes for speedy travel.."
Here's a couple of pictures of him going after the food.


2 comments:
How fun and exciting to be getting the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing them!!
Oh, he's going to be so much fun! Fun to see the pictures!!
Post a Comment