Then we went to the beach. I haven't gotten to spend a lot of time there this summer. Summer is busy at work, and with a big brother here who wants to do things with mom!
Then in the evening we all went to eat at Space Aliens. The food was awesome and the kids had a blast.
I got some beautiful bracelets from the girls. They each made me one. Meikiina also bought me one and she spent her own money to buy it. What special and precious girls I have.
I also got another wonderful present today. I got an email from a lady from Australia that has been to Willem's orphanage in the last few weeks. She got pictures of Willem and emailed me today telling me that it is my baby boy in the pictures!
Here are some excerpts from her emails.
"Yes Kristen, he was definitely there , I remember the club feet. He was definitely in the room upstairs ( where they would not allow us to take any pictures) and I am fairly certain he was also downstairs with the others before eating watermelon. He was quite curious and followed us and interested in what we were doing. He seemed very alert and attentive to what was going on. He also made sure he had some watermelon!! I will scroll through my photos on my other computer and get back to you. It may not be until this evening though. His face is very familiar and he is lovely - a beautiful looking boy...yes he looked about 2.5 yrs..."
Another email...
"...the faces are the same and if you look at photo 3553 you can see his feet turned under the table. We do remember him being downstairs eating the watermelon ... There are no other children in the SWI in that age group. Happy Happy birthday to you and hope you get to be with him soon. He is a lovely little boy and was certainly into the watermelon and whatever was going on. He is in a fair few of the photos which is quite a coincidence really! I dont have any others of him which I havent posted already posted.
Happy happy birthday to you... I remember him walking up to me so he is quite mobile and as you can see it certainly didnt stop him getting around the table or into the food! "
And here he is. Not a super good quality. The wonderful lady sounds very busy with work, but maybe I will see if she will email me the originals so that I can have a better quality photo. I am very happy tho, to have this. I also got others but will just post this one for now. (Edited post to add original picture from angel woman.)
And here he is. Not a super good quality. The wonderful lady sounds very busy with work, but maybe I will see if she will email me the originals so that I can have a better quality photo. I am very happy tho, to have this. I also got others but will just post this one for now. (Edited post to add original picture from angel woman.)

3 comments:
Mr. Adorable!!! Wonderful birthday present!
Awesome news ... and a very cute picture of your little man. Thanks again for sharing!!!!
Thank you! I was so needing something like this. I think he is adorable too:)
Post a Comment