Friday, August 05, 2011

Happy Birthday (a bit late)

Well I'm a bit late, but Happy Birthday to you my sweet 10-year old!  I can hardly believe you're 10!  Ten?! Ten years old! 
We did not have a party right on your birthday.  You wanted to invite your cousins and aunts and uncles to a party at a park.  It worked to have a party the weekend after your birthday so that is what we did.
But you did open some presents at home on your birthday. 

Jia says, "Do you want my help?" 

Opening cards from Grandpa Jack and Uncle Irv and Auntie Jen.

Present from family.  It looks like a ...!

Is it really a ...?

Yes, it is!

A phone! :) Thank you!
 
This is what you do...

Well, I guess if they don't want my help I'll just dream about chasing bunnies.

Figuring it all out.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Lucky girl! The phone will be fun, and it's actually really handy when they are out playing with a friend or some-such. Nice to know you can reach them easily! Time sure does fly, doesn't it? Hard to believe M is already 10! Looks like she had a nice birthday!!