Friday, February 11, 2011

Adoption Study

Today I received a packet from CHSFS.  The packet contained lots of paperwork to fill out to get me started on my adoption study (home study).  There are lots of forms to fill out for general information, educational information, work information, health information, family information, background checks, every place I've lived since I was 18, and so on.   There are also forms to drop off at the doctors offices, and reference letter forms for me to send out to have people write reference letters for me.  The list goes on. 

I'm so happy I received it today so I could get it all filled out over the weekend and into the mail and back to them on Monday, hopefully.

One more step closer.

2 comments:

Joni said...

Wow! At least to me it seems you have things rolling right along! I'm glad I get to follow along, even tho' I'm far away! Good luck with all the paperwork this weekend. :-)

Darla said...

SO exciting! I cannot wait to hear more, as things transpire! And now I want to go read up on Bulgaria...but first, I better sleep cause my baby's been sleeping for a long time already. :)