Now I have really officially started. Today I sent off the application to the adoption agency I am using. There were also a couple of other forms that I sent along with it, so the first paperwork is off. And along with the paperwork, most important, I sent the application fee.
I sent the 'Family Information' form to Children's Home Society & Family Services a couple days ago. This is the first basic information so that they can start the home study. This is the same agency I used for Mei and Bee so they are familiar with me and I'm hoping this process goes quickly.
The adoption agency I'm using, Children's House International (CHI), is in Washington state. At first I was a little nervous thinking about using an agency that is out of state. Many people do it though, so I know it will be fine. It's so easy to do things via email or internet these days.
So we're off! Baby, here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment