What bed is going down to the new room?
What bed is going into M's new room?
How are we going to store (move) all the stuff into M's new room? There's a lot of stuff.
Well, if you need help storing all the stuff into M's new room tonight I can help.
Oh, bless her little heart. She saw the day was getting shorter and shorter and was worried about how we will get M's new room ready and all the stuff moved into it tonight, and was so willing to help carry stuff.
I reassured her, telling her that we can take all the time we want, and that probably by next summer they will have their new rooms ready.
That night Bee didn't want to settle and fall asleep (I usually let M stay up a bit longer). I went in to talk to her and she started crying and said she doesn't want her own room, she wants M to be in her room with her. I have a feeling they will be having sleepovers in each other's rooms and that's ok, that's good. I want them to love to be together.
******
The neighbors got a cat this past weekend and are going on vacation next weekend. They have asked M to cat sit. She went over this afternoon to play and came back and said the mom had told her that they will pay her $5 a day to care for the cat while they are gone. M said she told them that they don't have to pay her that much, that they don't even have to pay her, because she already has enough money and doesn't need any more. What a sweetie!
No comments:
Post a Comment