Happy Chinese New Year!
What fun!

The face painting artist.

For the last couple of years ever since M got to be on stage, Bee has been wanting to go on stage. Today she got to (2nd from left). She loved it! :-)

At home sporting the hats they made at Chinese New Year.
5 comments:
Pretty pictures! How do you get your kids confident enough to go on stage like that? Our kids would all be to scared - it'd be nice to figure out how to boost their confidence ....
Hi to the girls from us! :-)
I was surprised when M did several years ago. She was scared, but the lady pointed right at her and asked her if she would come up and she did. Because M got to, B has been wanting to ever since. It was a perfect thing for B to get to do on stage. We have to put her in karate.
That's so great they've both gone on stage like that! They're so cute!
You'll have to read my rattling experience a couple days ago - it wasn't even such a big deal, I suppose, except when dealing with it on a dark, cold evening without A around ... Hey, did you get our package yet?
OMG they are darling! They look enchanting! I'm so relieved I can finally access the internet legally again. I finally just went to Walmart and found the cheapest netbook they had so I can get to my bank account info, make payments, etc. plus blog, of course! :)
LOVE the pictures!!!
Post a Comment