I didn't know if I would ever be able to say that! The basement is done! It's been 10 years waiting and it feels so good to say - the basement is done! :-) Well we still need a mirror in the bathroom and handles on the linen closet doors, but for all intents and purposes it is done! Now I get to pick out blinds for the bedroom and draperies for the family room. That will be fun. Oh, we will put a fireplace as soon as we can too. We have it wired and gas piped, just need to buy it and have it installed. The girls had so much fun down there this evening. Me too!
**********************
And just in case you were wondering what a floor looks like as it's in the process of the carpet going down here you go. :-)
2 comments:
Looks great! I'm sure you all will enjoy it so much - especially now when it's done during the winter, and you have more 'inside time' than in the summer. Enjoy it! ..... I think I'll come take a peek at it quite soon! :-)
Oh so fun!!! I had to come over here right away and see if by chance you had pics on here of your finished flooring! I then also got the bonus of seeing your beautiful girls too, at Chinese New Year! So fun to be able to keep in touch this way. :)
Post a Comment