Wow! Someone gave me m&m's in one of my birthday presents. I love m&m's. (See Baby B above on the right eyeing the m&m's.)
I'm so cute - I'm sure no one will notice that I'm eating my sister's birthday treats.
One of the favorite places at the park was the merry-go-round. I saw Brynlee standing on it so I went and told her she needs to sit down or she might fall off and get hurt. Later she came running to me and told me she fell off, and she told me, "But I'm ok. See all my parts are still here - two legs, two arms, I'm all here." Here's Brynlee brushing herself off after one of the times she fell.
Falling off a little old merry-go-round is not gonna stop me. Brynlee climbing back on the merry-go round ready for more. 
Another favorite place...
Now how do I get water out of here and into my cup down there on the ground?
Aaaahhh!! Refreshing!
4 comments:
Oooh, fun pics and commentary! :) I'm so glad you got the pictures; I'm going to copy them!
It's so funny 'cause that is about how it went with the M&M's. Kaisa lamented her thieving sister's ways the next morning! :)
Such cute park pictures! Fun memories!
I put all the pictures I took at the park on Bebo so there are even more there. You can take any you want. The video turned out so cute! But sideways :) I have to send you that.
I hadn't noticed this post - fun pictures!!! It was a fun day at the park!
I often have posts from several days that I'm working on at the same time. I might publish several on the same day, but with different dates on the posts.
Post a Comment