We got the letters from the school saying which teachers the girls have. The neighbor girl came running over and told Meikiina that she has to get the mail because the school letters came. They were both very excited as they are in the same room again. Meikiina told me that she is not nearly as nervous as she was about school now that she knows she and Peyton have the same teacher. I'm so glad too - it makes Meikiina's first day of school so much easier on both of us.
Brynlee got the same teacher that Meikiina had for kindergarten. I'm so happy about that! She is an excellent teacher. Gregg was asking Brynlee what is she going to do, telling her that Meikiina was so good in school and never got in trouble, and if Brynlee does one of her temper tantrums her teacher will wonder why is she doing that. Brynlee flung her arms up and said, "I guess I'll just have to stop (having temper tantrums) now."
3 comments:
I. LOVE. IT. :) :) :)
Oh, and what would you guess...that she's stopped or not? ;-) Today she was just screaming her head off and even had tears. I asked her what she's screaming so hard for and she said, "Meikiina licked me." And yes, it was the lick with her tongue kind of lick.
How hysterical! :)
Post a Comment