Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Today is my birthday and the big beautiful pink flower above is a flower my precious Meikiina picked out for me for my birthday. Isn't it beautiful!? (The roses are from a prior special day.) They also picked out a very special birthday card. How blessed I am to be able to spend my birthday with such special people - my family. I also got text messages, phone calls, and family page birthday messages from various family members - even Dad :-)

I had a good day today. We primed in our basement from before 8 a.m. this morning until after 10:30 p.m. We also worked til about midnight last night. We are not as fast as some others, but I feel like we got a good days worth of work in today. We have a good share of it done now.


Here's Meikiina priming. She was a great help and did LOTS of priming.

Gregg's working on the ceiling.


Here's me - cutting in all the edges

And where's Brynlee you ask. Why, she's taking the pictures, of course :-)

Here's the laundry room all primed.


Here's the difference between primed and unprimed.

No comments: