Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Swimming Lessons & You Guessed It ... More Basement

The girls are in swimming lessons and both are loving it. All summer long (short) they have been looking forward to swimming lessons. Emm is in level 2 and Bee is in level 1. I started Bee in preschool, but the teacher said she should be moved to level 1 so we did that and she is doing great. She gets a little frantic when she gets water in her face, but she rubs it off and keeps on going. It was darker on the side where Emm was so most of the pictures I took of her did not turn out very well. It would be fun to have them do two sessions in a summer, but it is always sooooo busy that I just don't know how I would do that. Bee is now counting the days til she gets to go on the big slide on the last day of lessons. She's so excited about that.


Emm waiting for her turn. You can see the slide in the background that the girls get to go down.


All done with lessons for the day :-)


Bee's class.

Kick off from the wall and float backwards...

...aaaaagghhhhh!! ... get this water out of my face!!


So relaxing ;-)



I'll get that ring!!


Basement...
We had the ceiling textured today. We had a knock down ceiling done. You can't see really good in the picture, but you can kind of get the idea. I am taking Friday off from work and we should be able to start putting the primer on by then for sure...and hopefully get the whole thing totally primed by the end of the weekend. Then the finishing work starts. Yaaayyy!




2 comments:

Darla said...

Well, this is what happens when I don't have internet and have been pretty busy at work..I realize that tons of time has gone by since I've blogged or read other people's blogs! I got to read so many fun and cool posts on your blog tonight. Again I marvel at how much more happens in a sister's life that you don't realize until you read her blog! :) I always feel like I keep up with you relatively decently...and we probably do...but there are so many details we just don't get to. Awesome to get caught up even better now! :)

kristin said...

I know what you mean about feeling like you stay kind of caught up, but then you get together or read a blog:) and...wow...what we haven't heard with all our busy lives.