
Eight!?
How could you be 8 years old, Meikiina? Where did the time go? You are my big girl, but you will also, always be my baby. :-) I can't believe that all this time has gone by. It seems like yesterday that I was in China seeing you for the first time, Meikiina. What a special day this is to me. I am so proud of you. I am so happy and feel so blessed to be your mama.
I know that you are in the thoughts of others too. I am certain that your birthparents are also thinking about you today. I am certain that they think of you often, and with special thoughts for you on your birthday. I thank God that your birthparents chose the gift of life for you and I wish that I could tell them that you are ok, and you are so loved.
Thank you God, and thank you China and birthparents for the gift of Meikiina. What a special gift she has been to me.
Happy Birthday, my special big girl, Meikiina! I love you so much!
XXXOOO
Mama
(Birthday Party post tomorrow.)
2 comments:
Darling picture of Meikiina! Lovely birthday post!!! What a special girl you have by special circumstances...many things that you go through and think of all the time that so many of us can't fathom! You are a special mom too, remember that! :)
Thanks Darla!
Post a Comment