Here is a couple of new garden pictures taken today. The carrots need to be thinned and the beans are not growing super fast. I haven't been able to spend much time out there lately, but it's fun to watch it growing. Meikiina with some of our first lettuce.
(There will be more blogs with prior dates from our 2 week intensive. I will publish as I finish them.

2 comments:
Oh my gosh! Beautiful garden!!! We just came from our garden out at Mummi and Vaari's...our beans are just weirdly huge..must be a different kind than I'm used to. They look kinda like peas, kind of flat and wide but still super long. I should go take some pics of the harvested ones and post on my blog if I get to it. Our peas, on the other hand, are sadly sparse..onions look like blades of grass...cucumbers are beautiful! Oh, I love gardens! :)
Oh, you should take pictures of your garden. Sounds like it is doing really good! I love gardens too!
Post a Comment