Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Snow again! ...and art & my girls...

Well, I can hardly believe it. We got an abundance of snow again. Isn't it about enough of that. I know - we could get a lot more, but hopefully we will be at the end of it soon. I am really ready for spring and summer.

Right now the girls are sitting here with me working on creating books. They love to staple paper together and make books. They love any art projects. I always have new art to hang up at work. What a lucky mama I am - they are such good kids.

Yesterday I was talking to Meikiina - my usual call to her to say bye and I love you before she leaves to school. I could hear Brynlee just howling in the background - not very nice sounding. I don't even remember what it was about and I asked Meikiina to tell her mom says to lay on her bed for a little while. Meikiina told her and I could hear Brynlee stomping her feet really really hard as she walked away from the phone and still howling just as loud. It sounded like she was actually walking (stomping) toward her room, so when I got home I asked her if she went and laid down when I had asked her to. She said yes, and I told her what good listening and obeying that was. That even though I wasn't here she still listened and did what I asked. She looked at me and said, 'But I stomped!'

No comments: