Friday, March 13, 2009

It's been so long!

Wow! It's been so long since I've done anything on here. So long that where do I start?

Tonight we have a cousin over with Meikiina and she loves to sleep on the hide-a-bed in the living room when she has a friend over. I was putting Brynlee to sleep and she told me, "I don't want to be in here alone. I don't want any peace."

The other night said to me, "Mom, I know what 7-1 is. It's 6." I told her, "Yes, you're right. How did you know that?" She told me, "I just did a backspace."

She still says such cute, funny things. Time is flying by and I can't believe that she will be 5 in a little over a month and she will be starting school. Where did my babies go?

It's supposed to be really nice tomorrow. I hope so, as I've so been waiting for warmth. It's been a long winter.

2 comments:

Mei Mei Journal said...

Yor girls are so cute! Our Lauren is from Yanjiang City Guangdong and Paige is from Chongqing.

Darla said...

Oh fun! It was you that commented on my blog! :) I just had to come over here to see if you had any updates!