Often I get phone calls at work from Brynlee. She always wants to know what I'm having for lunch. Today when I asked her what she's having for lunch, she told me she's having Chimichangas. She explained further, "They are actually Chimichangas, but they're not the spicy kind so we call them Britos (burritos)." She always makes me grin. One other day when she asked, I was having mushroom soup. That evening she said, "Meikiina, did you know they actually make mushroom soup?!" She does not care for mushrooms.
When Brynlee calls me at work she usually doesn't want to talk long. When she first started calling me at work she would say a few words and then would abruptly say bye. I told her that manners tells us that we need to say goodbye in a little more polite way. Now she asks me, "Are you gonna have to go now?"
Right now Meikiina's favorite word is apparently. She uses it alot! I love listening to her talk. She uses big words a lot and sounds so grown up.
No comments:
Post a Comment