On Saturday we went to the International Travel Healthcare
Center for Bennett’s medical appointment.
They checked him, as they do all kids being adopted into the United
States, to make sure he is healthy and can travel into the U.S.
One funny thing. When we got back from the medical appointment and got to our room, the alarm clock was ringing. I thought Bennett must have changed the time on the clock. No, he hadn't. It was still set for 6:00, it just hadn't gone off then. So much for using that alarm.
The rest of Saturday was free. We went and walked around Shamian Island, where we are staying. So much fun to see all the things I'm so familiar with. It feels a bit like home. I love this island. It was very busy because it was the weekend.
The rest of Saturday was free. We went and walked around Shamian Island, where we are staying. So much fun to see all the things I'm so familiar with. It feels a bit like home. I love this island. It was very busy because it was the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment