Wednesday, September 21, 2011

20 Days & Riding in Style

Well I'm trying not to count...but it's been 20 days now.  I'm officially 20 days into the wait for my LOA.  It's really REALLY hard not to think about the fact that just recently lots of people have gotten their LOA on day 40 of their wait.  I can't, I just can't think about that, because I know that it could just as easily be 100 days of waiting.  I pray it's not that long, but it could be.

Anyway, thought I'd let you see, he'll be riding in style when he finally gets here. 

4 comments:

Joni said...

I don't know what this means as far as when you may be able to travel ... but I'm selfish and hoping you're not traveling just at the time we are traveling to visit you all! Well, let's see ... :-) Fun to see all the updates here!

Darla said...

My goodness!!! I just heard your message on our answering machine and before I even got on here, one of my girls happened to pull your blog up off my blog and was looking at the pictures and reading updates! I don't ever blog so I forget that others still do...what exciting news, pictures, and updates!!! He is SO handsome!!! I can't wait to meet him! :)

kristin said...

Joni - I don't even dare think about it. I'm so scared that it will be when you're here:(

I so hope we've gone and come back before you come so your new nephew can meet you.

kristin said...

Darla - Thank you! I think he's handsome too. And I'm just so agreeable to you tonight, I too can't wait to meet him:)