Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh, My Handsome Boy!

I got an update!  I got an update!  Oh, my gosh! I got an update!
He's even cuter than in the last pictures I saw from a month ago!  I got 8 pictures!  Also got some sizes, but I have to show the picture before the other info! In my humble mama opinion, he is one handsome boy!
 
Here is the rest of the update I got.
 
Height:86.5cm (34") 5th percentile on American growth chart
Weight:12kg (26.5 lbs) A bit over 10th percentile on American growth chart
Chest:50.8cm (20")
Head:49cm (19.3")
Foot:10.2cm (4")

He is quite healthy so far, he had good appetite, he is not picky with his food, eat like adults, he can walk by himself, he can speak some simple words, he understand what nannies talk to him, he also would like to help his nanny catch stuff, he likes to play with this little friends too, but he scares (is scared with?) strangers but he will be fine after he gets to know that stranger !!!

4 comments:

Joni said...

Oh, my goodness - he ADORABLE!! Good report on him, hey? 5th and 10th percentile on American charts- he's healthy, hey?!!

kristin said...

Yes, I think that's pretty good size-wise. Now to find a boy that is that height/weight so I know what size clothes to buy him. He is adorable, isn't he! :)

J Kallinen said...

Absolutely adorable and handsome!!! So excited for you to be getting current pictures!

Gina H said...

He is so cute!! How exciting to get an update!