Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How Could You Be 7!

Happy Birthday baby Bee!

How could you be 7 already!

Wasn't I just in China meeting you?

Just what I wanted - a Panda Pillow Pet.

Ready for bed after a day of parties.

2 comments:

Joni said...

Oh, you're so sweet, Baby Bee!! I wish we weren't living so far away for so long- you're just growing up so fast, and we are not there to see you grow! We like to see pictures of you, though, so we realize you are still the same sweet little kummi-girl!

It looks like your birthday was really fun! I love the panda pillow you got!

Darla said...

What a darling!!! I love the pictures! I can't believe how fast this time has gone by since you went to China to get her. I'm SO excited that your China trips aren't over yet...soon, another one! I just can't believe you're going to have another child joining your family! Oh, I can't wait to meet him!!!