Here's part of a conversation I had with Bee over the phone.
Bee pulled out a tooth last night and then (typical her) lost it before she could get it in water. So I asked her if she thinks we could trick the tooth fairy. She wasn’t real sure we could but figured we could try. So we got a piece of white something and she put it in water. She called me at work in the morning to inform me that the tooth fairy had come.
B: Mom, the tooth fairy came!
Me: Really! And did you get anything?
B: The tooth fairy gave me 5 dollars and 12 cents.
Me: Really! Wow! Did you thank the tooth fairy?
B: Yes!
Me: Really!? You told the tooth fairy ‘Thank you’?
B: Well I didn’t say it out loud. I said it in my head. I just threw it up towards the skys right from in my head. I imagined it and just threw it right up there. (She actually continued here in very detailed descriptive large words on how she did this, but I didn't write down the words right away and of course I couldn't remember them.)
...the conversation continued...
Me: Oh, well that’s good. I’m glad you thanked the tooth fairy, cuz that’s a lot of money!
Me: What are you gonna do with all your money?
B: I’m gonna use it for garage saling.
Me: Oh, that’s a good idea. Or you could save some.
B: Yeah, maybe I could save it and buy a DS.
Me: That’s a good plan too. I like that.
B: DS’s cost less at Target than at Best Buy.
Me: Oh, really? You checked prices?
B: Yep. Well I didn’t check at Best Buy, but I checked at Target.
Me: Oh, and how much do they cost at Target?
B: They cost 12 dollars and 32 cents.
Oh, for the simplicity of childhood.
2 comments:
What a sweetie-pie!
Hi! I saw you had left a comment on my giveaway post... sorry. it ended on the 7th! I will be having another one from them soon. :) so you can check back at my blog in the near future for that.
thanks and, I'm curious as to how to you got to my blog. :)
Post a Comment