Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What Can I Do With My Boots n Bar On?

This is an old post that I never posted, but here goes...

What can I do with my boots-n-bar on?

I can climb over gates...

...to go up the stairs.

I really cruise going up stairs...

I can go down the stairs...

I can sit real cute on the stairs...

I can do summersaults...






I can sweep the floor...

I can walk across the floor...
Sorry it's sideways :(

I can sleep so sound...


...and SO much more!

3 comments:

Joni said...

Oh, he's SO charming! And ... so boy!! :) Amazing how he could just continue to be all boy, even with the boots-n-bar on! Thanks for sharing!

Darla said...

Wow! He dies NOT let them slow him down!! What a darling!!

Darla said...

Wow! He dies NOT let them slow him down!! What a darling!!