Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What Do I Do In My Free Time?

Right now I get to have 2 to 3 hours a day without my special shoes on.  
What do I do with my shoe free time?

I build towers with my laser lights.
Note from Mama: 
He had 3 stacked one on top of  another up on top of his water glass.
Of course they fell before I got the picture. 
And I for the life of me couldn't stack 3 on top of each other.



Sometimes my biggest sister does my hair.

Or I do my sister's hair.
Just kidding...my sister did my sister's hair.

I soak my feet

I sit in the front yard and watch for motocycos.


Do fun stuff like play in the pool.
My sister - that's as wet as she got...girls!

Climb out of the pool...

 ...and climb back in the pool...
...at least a hundred times.

Aawk...my sister's spraying me...

 Race away from that cold water.


Sometimes I sit nicely while my mama tries to take pictures of me.


And sometimes I do serious stuff like work in the sandbox.



So those are some of the things I do with my free time.

4 comments:

Joni said...

Oh, I just LOVE all these pictures!! I love your posts!

kristin said...

Thanks Joni! It's fun to do the posts. I wish I had time to do more.

Mike and Kathy Perry said...

His feet look GREAT! Great photos! Looks like he is adjusting wonderfully!

Darla said...

Wow, he looks great and his feet are looking amazing! Super fun post!!