A little late - I know, but it was Willem's first time to celebrate Independence Day in our great country.
I'm so glad you're here in this great country and can celebrate with us this year, Willem!
I'm so glad you're here in this great country and can celebrate with us this year, Willem!
We don't have to go far for fireworks, as we have quite a show right at our driveway each year.
We always buy some fireworks, and there are always at least several neighbors who buy some too.
We sit on our driveway for an hour or more and enjoy.
Willem was quite enthralled while watching.
Happy Independence Day!


2 comments:
Fun to have an update here! I especially love the 6th? picture - one of Willam, anyway. He's just so adorable!!
fun to see some more pictures! So weird we haven't bumped into you guys all summer!!! We've got to get together soon. We've got a crazy schedule for a while still...Holli leaves to MI for confo tomorrow, then I work all weekend. We start getting ready for our trip to MI the next Monday cause we'll be leaving Wednesday or Thursday ourselves. We get back late Sunday nite, Monday morning... I'm getting tired thinking of it. and in the middle of all of that, I'm trying to get our house caught up and organized before our baby comes and in time for another year of schooling. :/ Gets a little too crazy for my liking! :)
Post a Comment