Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Ten Years Ago!



May 7th is Forever Family Day for us.  
Ten years ago, Meikiina was placed into my arms.  
I had waited for this day for forever.

Seeing her mama for the first time.

My whole life I had dreamed of being a mom and ten years ago my dream came true.  
Receiving the gift of this precious child, also gave me the gift of being a mom.

Tiny precious bundle!

Today is our official adoption day.
Happy Adoption Day to us!


What a Blessed Gift you've been to us, my precious Meikiina!

2 comments:

Tonya M. said...

Wow, it doesn't seem like it could have been ten years already!

Joni said...

... I'm a bit slow here ... Yes, this past 10 years has just slipped past! I look at the pictures you posted here, and can just so easily picture in my mind your first sweet baby!!!

We've both had many changes in that time, which we'd have not been able to imagine then! You've added two more blessings into your family - meaning two more trips to China!! We've had more moves than we wish to count ... But both of us have had many experiences, many blessings!