Amazing that Willem has been home for one month today. How the time has flown.
I can hardly believe it's been a month already-it's gone so fast. But still, it feels like he's been a part of us forever. I know that probably sounds cliché, but truly it does feel that way. I don't know what we did before he arrived and I can't imagine our home without him now. He just fits!
How could that happen? How could that happen from half a world away? That we search, and we find him, and we work, and we wait, we worry like crazy, and wait some more, and then here he is and he fits. Amazing! Perfect!
1 comment:
Oh, it's been such a joy to be able to follow your adoption via this blog! That he just belongs in your family is so clear, even from far away!
Post a Comment