Today is day # 8 of my wait for TA . But I'm feeling good about it. I'm doing ok. One of the others in the group of 5 families from CHI waiting for TA actually works there. She is quite certain that it will come this week or next. We'll see I guess.
I had to post some pictures. Today a lady that I work with came to my desk and had a gift bag.
She had brought a present for Willem!
I was so excited and pleased. What a sweet lady she is. She gave him an outfit consisting of the most adorable little pants and a cute shirt to go with them.
But even more fun, she bought him a Teddy Bear!
Not just any old Teddy Bear, but a soft and squishy Teddy Bear.
Just look at him! Can't you see just how soft he is!
And talk about squishy!
Doesn't he just look like he's waiting for a little boy to come cuddle with him?
Thank you Linda! You don't know what it means!
3 comments:
Oh, how exciting!! Yes, the outfit is darling, and the Teddy Bear looks just so huggable!
I can totally picture him wearing that outfit and holding the teddy bear. So sweet!
Oh so cute! And so nice of your coworker, Linda!
Post a Comment